Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy 10th Birthday Mia

Dear Amelia,

10 years ago today I gave birth to the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes on. 
I am so proud each and everyday to be your mother. My love for you will never die. I pray everyday that The Lord above watch over you and comfort you when you need him most. 
You have made me the happiest mother a person could be. Your a truly blessed big sister for your baby brother Dallas. You make the perfect role model for him. l truly believe he's very proud to be your "not so" baby brother. 
The way he talks about his big sister melts my heart. 
I hope your birthday is amazing as you have hoped for and more brilliant birthdays to come. 

Happy birthday my beautiful baby girl. 
I love you with my heart ❤️

Love always, yours forever your mummy xo

No comments: