Thursday, August 28, 2014

Louis Vuitton loves me ❤️


So after months and months of watching YouTube and Google .. My partner finally got the hint. 
Iv been obsess with the Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 Bandouliere monogram design. So from what Iv read this model came out in 2013 sometime. Uncertain. 
I fell in love in an instance. 

Yes every chance I got I was on YouTube and google. I guess nagging and hinting finally paid off. :-) 
Dan, my lovely partner always said he'd get me one, but in time. I guess he wasn't lying hehe. 

We both went into the Brisbane store in Queen St Mall some time last month together and actually purchased one. It was my .. "Our"  first ever purchase ever from the LV store so it was pretty exciting lol. We paid AU$1580. My little LV collection purchased are only pre loved ones. (Which is not many, hopefully it will grow in time *hint hint Dan.) 

Anyways, I was going to do an unboxing for YouTube but I was too shy. I bought the bag home but I decided i wanted the complimentary hot stamp so I took it back into the store 2 days after. I chose gold. K.C my initials. The wait was grrrrrr. 
 But I love it! I LOVE IT!!! ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you to my babycakes for the purchase and for making my dream possible lol. 
Note: the bag was not needed, just a wanted. #spoilt lol. 




No comments: